16 May, 2011

Bara Miles blåa toner hänger kvar

Jag har sagt att jag talar svenska inte bra. Så jag måste läsa språkt en gång till. Jag läsar det i skolan men mitt huvud minns ingenting......... Haha, jag tog upp min svenska bok. Jag ska  upprepa alla orden !
Svenska är underbart språk. 8))

MUaaaaaah, my swedish is not so good what I was reminiscing :D Well, I truly hope that there is not a real swedish guy and looking my text whispering at the same time: "Den är mardröm!"

Minä monikielinen ihme 8)) H0h0. And no, this is not the blog what you were looking for, sorry. I don't type about clothes or parties. I'm not that kinda person you know. I listen to swedish music and yea, I cheered Sweden's icehockey team. Try to get over this HUGE revelation.

google.fi/images

No comments:

Post a Comment