05 August, 2011

Give me everything

If I could choose, you would be gone.
Ohno, I don't hate anyone. I'm just bored and I want to write something in English. And yes, I'm tired so my English is not gonna be the best ! Try to get over it.

I'm listening to Pitbull. Rain over me And right after that it's playing song called Give me everything. No, I have nothing to do. My friend is out of the town. And I'm going to wait for her. But I have job to do while she's away. I'm gonna work as a babysitter for my sister's son. I have no idea that do you understand my English. Haha. Hopefully you do.

Hey, do you know what! This is very hard for me to write in English cuz it's not my mother tongue. But my English is getting better and more natural if I practice. I'm just hoping.

Taken with my super Canon Eos 450D
-Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
I'm just curious. What is blood. I mean how does it act? Like; If you drop a drop of blood in the water or oil, what happens. And what about the DNA? Tell me. I'm stupid and I want to know things before schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment