10 July, 2011

GUESS WHAT !

I'm not allergic to pollen ! I'm so happy, I don't need to suffer and sniffle the whole summer.
Let's see........... Great translater, give me a correct sentence in french!...... "désolé, je ne peux pas." Louise, my dear friend... Would you please correct my french sentence? :> This is my first english text so try to understand all my misspellings and other mistakes?

weheartit.com
I love you guys ! I haven't said this before, I know but now you all know :)) Je t'aime
If I could choose, I do not give up anyone of you. I just wanted you to know! Haha. 

Hey, let me know ! Should I write more english?

ps. Leave a comment "LOVE" if you like me even a little bit and even as a friend. 
pps. Leave a comment "Still here" if you follow and read my blog :> Thanks. 

2 comments: